Rodionov Mikhail Alekseevich, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of algebra and mathematics and computer science teaching technique, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Makarova Svetlana Anatol'evna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The problem of motivation-oriented educational medium formation is especially topical for institutions of the system of additional education of children, the educational medium of which has a multifunctional character and is originally oriented towards creating special conditions for children’s inclusion into various activities, necessary for their socialization in accordance with their age peculiarities, individual features and requirements. Herewith, additional educational programs, having significant variation, originally do not always have concrete educational goals and fixed educational results, and that, in turn, edits the process of motivationoriented educational medium formation. Accordingly, the aim of the research is to determine the methodological basis of designing a motivation-oriented medium at an additional education institution taking into account its specificity and development prospects.
Materials and methods. As a leading methodological approach in the present research the authors used a medium-oriented approach, transferring the main stress from direct teacher’s influence on child’s personality into the field of formation of an educational medium, where a child undergoes self-education, self-development and self-realization “naturally”. Herewith, in accordance with V. A. Yasvin’s ideology, interconnected designing of each component of an educational medium is fulfilled in the context of organization of a system of opportunities for meeting the whole hierarchical complex of requirements and realization of personality’s values of all subjects of the educational process.
Results. The analysis of pedagogical literature in the context of the subject matter under investigation, carried out in correlation with realities of additional education for children, allowed to single out a number of principles, being the base of the suggested strategy of educational medium formation. On the basis of the analysis of various approaches to educational medium formation, the authors revealed significant characteristics of the motivation-oriented educational medium that are reflected in its structural-functional model (multidimensionality, multilevelness and dynamic character), and the conditions of its efficient functioning. The authors determined technological tools on the basis of the elementwise and level analysis of the motivation sphere structure and its correlation with the content of the “technological fund” that includes “motivation intensive” educational techniques and technologies.
Conclusions. As for the methodological basis of designing a motivation-oriented medium at an additional education institution it is reasonable to consider a complex of principles, based on the hierarchical complex of needs of educational process participant. These principles determine a target component of the model of motivationoriented medium formation at an additional education institution. Program-content, organizational-technological and reflexive-valuating components of the model are completed subject to social, concrete-historical, psychological requirements towards the educational process in the framework of an additional education institution, reuirements towards individual-personal development of school children. The given components are realized at various levels in the framework of health-saving, sociocultural, personality developing, pre-professional educational projections, forming an original motivational hierarchy.
additional education, education of children, multilevel motivationoriented educational medium, motivational component of additional education, technologies of education and fostering.
1. Makarova S. A. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education].2013,no.2.
2. Rodionov M. A. Motivatsiya ucheniya matematike. Ot teoreticheskogo osmysleniya k prakticheskoy realizatsii [Motivation to lear mathematics. From theoretical understanding to practical realization]. Saarbrücken (Germany): Palmarium Academic Publishing, 2012, 252 p.
3. Davydov V. V., Pereverzev L. B. Tekhnicheskaya estetika [Technical esthetics]. 1976, no. 2–3, pp. 4–6.
4. Klimov E. A. Osnovy psikhologii: ucheb. dlya vuzov po nepsikhologicheskim spetsial'nostyam [Basic psychology: textbook for universities for non-psychological majors]. Moscow: YuNITI, 1997, 295 p.
5. Kovalev G. A. Voprosy psikhologii [Problems of psychology]. 1993, no. 1, pp. 13–23.
6. Lobashev V. D. Kachestvo. Innovatsii. Obrazovanie [Quality. Innovation. Education]. 2007, no. 6, pp. 19–28.
7. Shcherbakova T. N. Molodoy uchenyy [Young scientist]. 2012, no. 5, pp. 545–548.
8. Petrovskiy V. A., Klarina L. M., Strelkova L. A. Postroenie razvivayushchey sredy v doshkol'nom uchrezhdenii [Formation of developing medium at a pre-school institution]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1993.
9. Yasvin V. A. Obrazovatel'naya sreda: ot modelirovaniya k proektirovaniyu [Educational medium: from modeling to design]. Moscow: Smysl, 2001, 365 p.
10. Rodionov M. A. Vestnik Nizhegorodskogo universiteta im. N. I. Lobachevskogo [Bulletin of Nizhny Novgorod University named after N. I. Lobachevsky]. 2011, no. 3 (3), p. 102.
11. Kovalev G. A., Abramova Yu. G. Uchitelyu ob ekologii detstva [For teachers about childhood’s ecology]. Moscow: Psikhologicheskiy institut RAOTsKFL, 1996, pp. 189–199.
12. Akinfieva N. V. Shkol'nye tekhnologii [School education technologies]. 1998, no. 5, pp. 76–82.